Sunday, November 8, 2009

An Amazing Sunday


I FINALLY got this blog up & running again! Hopefully I will be able to "journal" here more effectively than I do with pen & paper!

We had a very enjoyable evening last night at Richard and Sandy's. It was supposed to be a wine bottling party, but we never got to the bottling part! We had too much fun chatting in front of the fire outside, and drinking the last of the bottles of wine Richard had in the basement. It was a pleasant surprise that Tatiana and Alec, whom we had met at church, were there as well. It really is a small world! Unfortunately, Larry's tummy became upset before dessert, so we didn't get to sample the cheesecake and homemade ice cream that we had brought, so I simply HAD to make another cheesecake tonight! Dieting can start up again tomorrow.

Our morning at church was incredible. Larry had his first experience as a Lay Eucharist Minister - he was wonderful! I was so proud of him.

The rest of the day simply flowed - a little bit of this and a little bit of that - with a fantastic dinner of macaroni & cheese and stuffed peppers from our greenhouse.

Now I'm just sitting here, listening to my music, and being so thankful for everything that has come into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment