Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Playing on Photoshop


I hadn't done anything for awhile on Photoshop and decided to go down into my basement "studio" and play around for awhile. I came across this poem and it reminded me of the day I spent at the Denver Botanic Gardens on my 60th birthday. I had been re-reading Julia Cameron, and wanted to experience an "Artist's Date" with myself, as she encourages us all to do now and again to touch base with what we appreciate about ourselves and the things that are important to us. This was my first visit to the Botanic Gardens, and even though it was an incredibly hot day, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. If I lived closer to Denver, I would love to volunteer in this beautifully serene spot in the middle of the city. As it is, I'll just make a point to make the trip to visit more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment