Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Yesterday I enjoyed an early Mother's Day with Rachel and the girls. Of course, I forgot my camera! We went to Home Depot and bought lots of beautiful flowers, which I will be planting in pots for the porch today. Rachel surprised me with this gorgeous lavender-themed basket filled with all kinds of goodies. The lavender plant that I had planted much too early a few weeks ago was killed by the cold weather, so now I have a beautiful new one! And I can't wait to try the lavender flavored soda! And Bailey made an adorable lady bug pot filled with chocolate covered strawberries, which Larry and I enjoyed last night.  I am truly blessed to have such a thoughtful daughter and amazing granddaughters!Ivan joined us for lunch at Chili's. The food was great, and the raspberry margaritas were delicious. Thank you, Rachel for such a wonderful day!



This morning I woke up around 7:30, just as Larry was returning from Starbuck's with Dog Mother's Day Mochas. I also received this lovely card from Duchess and Leo! They are so thoughtful...




No comments:

Post a Comment