Friday, June 7, 2013

Lounging About...


This is my fourth day of lounging about on the sofa in the attempt to allow some healing to take place in my poor old arthritic knee. I seem to have done something to it a week or so ago, and by last Monday while I was at work I found that I couldn't bend my knee at all. Since my job at the library involves a LOT of walking and bending, I went home early that day and have been recuperating ever since. Finally I'm able to put some weight on it and things are looking up. I know that the lack of cartilage in my knee is the culprit, but I'm hoping that I can carry on with my job for a little while longer. I love working at the library, but if I am completely honest with myself, I know that it has probably aggravated my condition quite a bit. I certainly am not ready for a knee replacement, so will just carry on the best I can, even if it means giving up my beloved job.

No comments:

Post a Comment